- Complete blood count,
- Fasting blood sugar,
- Malaria RDT
- HIV screening,
- Hepatitis B screening,
- Syphilis test,
- Liver function test,
- Renal function test,
- Lipid profile,
- Blood Grouping,
Microgynon Ed Fe Tablet contains Ethinylestradiol and Levonorgestrel as active ingredients. Microgynon Ed Fe Tablet works by inhibiting ovulation; stopping ovaries from releasing an egg; Microgynon Ed Fe Tablet is used to prevent pregnancy when taken within 72 hours of having unprotected sex.
Avoid pregnancy for up to three years, Prevention of pregnancy, Hormonal contraceptive, Reduces or stops the short-term changes of menopause and other conditions.1,500UGX
Involves provision of Blood pressure check-up, weight & height measurement, general and systemic examination by a clinician (Medical Officer/ Clinical Officer or Nurse).This would include a general body check Respiratory system, Cardiovascular system, Abdomen, Central Nervous system, Musculo-skeletal system.25,000UGX25,000UGX
Microgynon Ed Fe Tablet contains Ethinylestradiol and Levonorgestrel as active ingredients.Microgynon Ed Fe Tablet works by inhibiting the ovulation; stopping ovaries from releasing an egg;Microgynon Ed Fe Tablet is used for Avoid pregnancy when taken within 72 hours of having unprotected sex, Avoid pregnancy for up to three years, Prevention of pregnancy, Hormonal contraceptive, Reduces or stops the short-term changes of menopause and other conditions.5,000UGX
Hepatitis B vaccine is administered against Hepatitis B disease that affects the liver.
Vaccine is given by injection.
A person receives 3 doses of Hepatitis B vaccine.
- Day of first dose.
- 1 month after first dose.
- and 6 months after first dose.
Early detection remains the primary way to prevent the development of life-threatening breast cancer. The physical examination helps to look for signs of breast cancer before the symptoms manifest. This service also includes a session where you are taught how to do the self-breast exam. With this, you can be able to do your own breast examination regularly, know what to look out for, and seek help in case of any abnormal findings.25,000UGX25,000UGX
Influenza vaccine is vaccine administered against different strains of influenza virus. Influenza or commonly known as flu is an illness of upper and lower respiratory illness.
Given to both adults and children.
Given by injection.
- Children below 1 year receive 2 doses.
- Adults receive 1 dose every year.
- 1st dose- At 6 months.
- 2nd dose- At 7 months.
- 1 dose every year.
- Initial consultation with a doctor.
- Lab tests at the start of the antenatal care (HIV test, Hep B screening, Urinalysis, Syphilis, Malaria, Blood grouping, Blood HCG, CBC)
- All medicine needed throughout the pregnancy period (Folic Acid, FeFo, Mebendazole, Fansidar)
- Antenatal card provision
- Its a quick, painless simple test that screens for cervical cancer.
- Recommended for all women aged 21-65 yrs at least once every 3 years.
- Avoid sex at least 48 hrs prior to appointment
- Make sure you are not in your menstrual periods
- Do not douche or apply any feminine products vaginally.