25,000UGX 45 minutes
Schedule a clinic appointment25,000UGX 45 minutes
General body wellness check (Gold package)
- Complete blood count,
- Fasting blood sugar,
- Malaria RDT
- HIV screening,
- Hepatitis B screening,
- Syphilis test,
- Liver function test,
- Renal function test,
- Lipid profile,
- Blood Grouping,
General body wellness check (Gold package)170,000UGX
Adult Vaccinations-Yellow Fever (Single Dose)
Administration of the Yellow Fever vaccine
Our team will come to your location to administer the vaccine and issue the yellow book.155,000UGX
Adult Vaccinations-Tetanus Toxoid
Administration of the Tetanus Toxoid shot (T.T) to adults including; pregnant woman, women of reproductive age etc.5,000UGX
Adult Vaccinations-Tetanus Toxoid5,000UGX
This is the process where a doctor physically checks a patient or client to assess their condition or health status.. This would include a general body check Respiratory system, Cardiovascular system, Abdomen, Central Nervous system, and Musculoskeletal system25,000UGX
Hepatitis B adult vaccine
Hepatitis B vaccine is administered against Hepatitis B disease that affects the liver.
Vaccine is given by injection.
A person receives 3 doses of Hepatitis B vaccine.
- Day of first dose.
- 1 month after first dose.
- and 6 months after first dose.
Hepatitis B adult vaccine20,000UGX
Influenza vaccine is vaccine administered against different strains of influenza virus. Influenza or commonly known as flu is an illness of upper and lower respiratory illness.
Given to both adults and children.
Given by injection.
- Children below 1 year receive 2 doses.
- Adults receive 1 dose every year.
- 1st dose- At 6 months.
- 2nd dose- At 7 months.
- 1 dose every year.
This is a doctor who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions or illnesses. These may include chronic conditions like high blood pressure and diabetes.60,000UGX
50,000UGX 45 minutes
Schedule a clinic appointment with a Physician50,000UGX 45 minutes
Ear syringing is a safe and recommended way to clean ears.
- Excessive ear wax build up
- Taking long since last ear syringing(>1 year)
This is a doctor who specialaises in children’s health, including adolescents.60,000UGX
Enema Insertion (manual)
This is a technique used to evacuate stool especially when stimulation has failed. Most commonly used to relieve very severe constipation.120,000UGX
Enema Insertion (manual)120,000UGX
Comprehensive Antenatal Care (ANC)
This is the routine health care given to pregnant women in order to prevent or diagnose and manage diseases or conditions that could complicate their pregnancy and to provide information about lifestyle, pregnancy, and delivery. This includes lab tests, medicines, or supplements as well as scans throughout their pregnancy period.
Comprehensive Antenatal Care (ANC) Includes;
- Initial consultation with a doctor.
- Lab tests at the start of the antenatal care (HIV test, Hep B screening, Urinalysis, Syphilis, Malaria, Blood grouping, Blood HCG, CBC)
- All medicine needed throughout the pregnancy period (Folic Acid, FeFo, Mebendazole, Fansidar)
- Antenatal card provision
Comprehensive Antenatal Care (ANC)660,000UGX
Dental Follow up Visits
This is a dental clininc service in Gayaza
Dental Follow up Visits
Enema Administration (not manual)
This is a technique used to stimulate stool evacuation. Most commonly used to relieve severe constipation.50,000UGX
Enema Administration (not manual)50,000UGX
Cervical Cancer Screening (PAP Smear)
- Its a quick, painless simple test that screens for cervical cancer.
- Recommended for all women aged 21-65 yrs at least once every 3 years.
- Avoid sex at least 48 hrs prior to appointment
- Make sure you are not in your menstrual periods
- Do not douche or apply any feminine products vaginally.
Cervical Cancer Screening (PAP Smear)140,000UGX