No products in the cart.
- Its a quick, painless simple test that screens for cervical cancer.
- Recommended for all women aged 21-65 yrs at least once every 3 years.
- Avoid sex at least 48hrs prior to appointment
- Make sure you are not in your menstrual periods
- Do not touch or apply any feminine products vaginally.
An implant is a small ‘match stick’ like rod that is placed underneath the skin of a woman’s arm. There are two types;
– Jadel: which works for up to 5 years
– Implanon: which works for up to 3 years
- Breastfeeding mothers
- Poorly controlled hypertension
- Known history of deep venous thrombosis (blood clot problems)
- Changes in periods(skipping)
- Changes in menstrual flow ( periods may become heavier or lighter)
- Lower abdominal pain
Note: You can remove the implant anytime even when the time for removal has not yet passed. Remember to carry the implant card with you.100,000UGX100,000UGX