No products in the cart.
- Complete blood count,
- Fasting blood sugar,
- Malaria RDT
- HIV screening,
- Hepatitis B screening,
- Syphilis test,
- Liver function test,
- Renal function test,
- Lipid profile,
- Blood Grouping,
This is the process where a doctor physically checks a patient or client to assess their condition or health status.. This would include a general body check Respiratory system, Cardiovascular system, Abdomen, Central Nervous system, and Musculoskeletal system25,000UGX25,000UGX
This is the routine health care given to pregnant women in order to prevent or diagnose and manage diseases or conditions that could complicate their pregnancy and to provide information about lifestyle, pregnancy, and delivery. This includes lab tests, medicines, or supplements as well as scans throughout their pregnancy period.
Comprehensive Antenatal Care (ANC) Includes;
- Initial consultation with a doctor.
- Lab tests at the start of the antenatal care (HIV test, Hep B screening, Urinalysis, Syphilis, Malaria, Blood grouping, Blood HCG, CBC)
- All medicine needed throughout the pregnancy period (Folic Acid, FeFo, Mebendazole, Fansidar)
- Antenatal card provision
A minor surgical method that involves removal of the foreskin of the penis.
Reduced risk of acquiring sexually transmitted infections especially those that cause wounds like syphilis, chancroid, herpes etc.
- Reduced risk of acquiring sexually transmitted infections especially those that cause wounds like syphilis, chancroid, herpes etc
- Improved levels of personal hygiene
- Reduced risk of transmission of Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) to partner
- Avoid sex for at least 6 weeks after circumcision
- Keep the fresh wound dry and clean
- Use warm salty water to clean the wound daily
- Never apply anything unauthorized by the doctor on the wound
- Wear properly fitting underwears for comfort.
- Excessive bleeding from wound site
- Very severe pain unconsolable by painkillers
- Bad smell or pus discharge from wound
- Failure to pass urine
- Its a quick, painless simple test that screens for cervical cancer.
- Recommended for all women aged 21-65 yrs at least once every 3 years.
- Avoid sex at least 48 hrs prior to appointment
- Make sure you are not in your menstrual periods
- Do not douche or apply any feminine products vaginally.